Are there any verses which might help people better understand mainstream and social media? Can you think of any? Post a comment. I think verses 51:1-10 might. What do you think? Post a comment.
With God’s Name, the Merciful Benefactor, the Merciful Redeemer
1. By that which scatters (By that which scatters and divides people in ways both negative and positive) by broadcast (including by media broadcasts),
2. And those who lift and bear heavy weights (While some media outlets choose up-lifting stories to lifted up and report on, many other stories weight us down with grief and despair),
3. And those who flow with ease and gentleness (Also there are those who report on the flow, on the fly, making their own news, and perhaps more often than mainstream media, it is, good news, gentle news)
4. And those who distribute influence (And those who distribute the media which influences the public. And although the average American is not a media mogul, collectively, by our viewing habits, we determine what is carried by the large media distributors. Also, we can distribute media individually by sharing with others, although this right is currently under siege by big media companies lobbying for Congress to takes this right away).
5. Indeed that which you are promised is true,
6. And indeed judgment and justice (Judgment of the media, by the public and by God Himself) must come to pass.
7. By the sky (The blue-sky is often unseen, yet present and influential, as are those in charge of media companies, and average people sharing their own stories) with its numerous paths (with their many with their many paths and agendas),
8. Indeed you are in a doctrine differing (Most people producing media have the same source producing their doctrine, scripture and religion; but they are approach scripture with different intentions, thus taking away and presenting their own spin.)
9. Through which are deluded those who would be deluded.
10. Cursed are the liars.
What do you think? Post a comment.