Home » 81
Category Archives: 81
Is the Quran the word of Allah and Muhammad?
Are the verses in Surahs 69 and 81 explaining to us that the Quran is the word of Allah and Muhammad? If so, one way to understand it could be like we understand that the song sung by a singer that was written by a song writer, is a song by both the singer and the songwriter.
And perhaps by understanding how the Quran is the word of Allah and Muhammad also explains how following the Quran is following Allah and His Messenger (33:33).
What do you think? Post a comment.
69:40 That this is indeed the word of an honored messenger,
81:19 Indeed it is the word of an honorable messenger,
33:33 … and follow Allah and His messenger…
4:13 Those are limits set by Allah. Those who obey Allah and His messenger will be admitted to gardens with rivers flowing beneath, to live therein, and that will be their greatest achievement.
How do we follow Allah and His messenger? Follow the Quran, which is the word of Allah and His messenger as explained in Surah 81.
Surah 81. Extinguished
19. Indeed it is the word of an honorable messenger,
20. Endued with power, with rank before the Lord of the throne,
21. With authority there, and faithful to his trust.
22. And your companion is not one possessed,
23. And without doubt he saw him on the clear horizon.
24. He neither grudgingly withholds knowledge of the unseen,
25. Nor is it the word of Satan…
27. Indeed it is no less than a message for all the systems of knowledge.